Friday, March 22, 2013

The Sum Up



This bit by Jonathan Bowden perfectly describes my own views on religiosity at this time. There is a great appeal in religion historically, though if someone were to ask my what my "faith" was today, I would have no choice to answer, at the very least, "I am agnostic" for a lack of a better description. Some might argue that Satanism should realistically fit the bill since it recognizes the need for dogma, but the sort of temporary suspension of disbelief, and the return to an atheistic viewpoint thereafter is something I find to be disconnected and personally impossible to engage in. I know I am exhausting this topic thoroughly, but the truth is, Satanism was a part of my life for the better part of six or seven years, so I have been putting a lot of thought into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment